As a Tiger Mountain Pilot I pledge allegiance to our Code of Honor:
- My mission is to show the utmost courtesy to local and visiting pilots, and rush to assist damsels in distress.
- The launches and landing areas are the domain of all.
- We enjoy equal access to common areas, and show respect for established
- I show consideration on launch by avoiding undue delay to others.
Ditherers, we are not.
- I will top land only when the launch is clear, yielding to other swashbucklers swooping through the air.